Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, just wanted to show some pics of the Black Fury we just installed wheels on. Those dull gray stock wheels did not do this bike any justice. We have had a great response to this release and have already shipped many sets of wheels for the Fury. Keep us in mind if you decide to put wheels on your bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey all, just wanted to show some pics of the Black Fury we just installed wheels on. Those dull gray stock wheels did not do this bike any justice. We have had a great response to this release and have already shipped many sets of wheels for the Fury. Keep us in mind if you decide to put wheels on your bike.
Damn they look good but im afraid id be divorced for adding them to my bike.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! I hear that a lot. There was one guy that did this, he had a friend order the wheels with his credit card and he just paid the friend off and the wife never knew. This might be something that could work for you.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Damn, those wheels make the Fury look like a high end chopper! Good Job!

·
Registered
148 Posts
What would be the ball park price on a set of those with rotors?

·
Registered
147 Posts
i got a catalog from them the other day. front wheels are around 1100 and back wheels around 1500 from what i can remember when looking at them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
price

how much are the wheels in the pictures? where do I order them?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The list price for both wheels and the matching rotors in chrome is $3050.00. If you call me and mention that you are a member of this Forum I can offer you a great discount for the package. The brake rotors are required but they look great with the wheels. The price will be the same for any design you choose. My name is Chris and you can call us direct at 1-888-721-6495 my extension is 106.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
The list price for both wheels and the matching rotors in chrome is $3050.00. If you call me and mention that you are a member of this Forum I can offer you a great discount for the package. The brake rotors are required but they look great with the wheels. The price will be the same for any design you choose. My name is Chris and you can call us direct at 1-888-721-6495 my extension is 106.
What kind of discount? What would it bring the price to for chrome Front/back w/ rotors?
What if you have already ordered a set?
T

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The wheels we offer will accept the factory size tires and use the factory spacers. 21" front wheel and a 18" on the rear and the brake rotors are the factory size that can be used with the stock calipers. We make it very easy with no modifications to install our wheels. We also carry a 7 year chrome warranty.

·
Banned
143 Posts
;) The chrome rims make the look - I hope you get the business - kinda pricey though. Just my opinion, however, the selection is awesome.

Larry
I like the oem rims that have been chromed....three thousand dollars seems really steep...I don't know...how much to just have 'em dipped in chrome??

·
Registered
158 Posts
Me Too!

I like the oem rims that have been chromed....three thousand dollars seems really steep...I don't know...how much to just have 'em dipped in chrome??
I too really like the OEM Wheels, nice look, easy to clean, but cromed would be a plus. Guess if I was looming to spen $3000, I would buy my son a used car for his birthday.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I was off by $50:) Do I get a prize?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Wheels look awesome on that black Fury. Was thinking I would have my wheels chromed but now you got me thinking of ordering the wheels from you guys. Just have to tell myself its only 3000.00??????

1 - 20 of 28 Posts