Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anybody know if Jim Miller @ wild bikers is still in business I have bin trying to get in touch with him to see if I could get some of those beautiful stainless steel footpeg addaptors that he has listed on his web site .

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I don't know about him, but I make them in chrome or powder coat, with and without the actual peg mount clevis. I make all sorts of things.

20190930_212545.jpg
20190909_164153.jpg
20191130_212045.jpg

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't know about him, but I make them in chrome or powder coat, with and without the actual peg mount clevis. I make all sorts of things.

View attachment 235691 View attachment 235692 View attachment 235693
Can you make a radiator grille that looks like an old time train "Cow Catcher? Maybe something like this?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Can you make a radiator grille that looks like an old time train "Cow Catcher? Maybe something like this?
I can. It would not be cheap though. Very unique, but not cheap. I would attach it to one of the commercially available metal grills for stability. That's what I did with mine. The cost will also depend on the finish. I can do it raw and you can paint it, or I can powder coat it for you. I can have it chromed. That will be expensive... lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I can. It would not be cheap though. Very unique, but not cheap. I would attach it to one of the commercially available metal grills for stability. That's what I did with mine. The cost will also depend on the finish. I can do it raw and you can paint it, or I can powder coat it for you. I can have it chromed. That will be expensive... lol.
I'm interested. My 2016 Fury is Honda Graphite Black. Frame, tank and fenders. So that is what I would want. Or else just all rusty and bare metal, like those "rat cars" and bikes that you see. That might be kind of cool looking. Let me know how much and I'll send you 50% down so you can get started. I think putting it on a metal frame is a great idea. I have the 3 inch fork extensions, so it could stick out a ways because there is extra space between the tire and the radiator. Thanks in advance. As kids we would always say "suns a bitches" or sometimes just...... SUNS

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I'm interested. My 2016 Fury is Honda Graphite Black. Frame, tank and fenders. So that is what I would want. Or else just all rusty and bare metal, like those "rat cars" and bikes that you see. That might be kind of cool looking. Let me know how much and I'll send you 50% down so you can get started. I think putting it on a metal frame is a great idea. I have the 3 inch fork extensions, so it could stick out a ways because there is extra space between the tire and the radiator. Thanks in advance. As kids we would always say "suns a bitches" or sometimes just...... SUNS
Sent you a PM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts