Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock silver fender already cut out for a sissy bar,but my wife never rides so im going solo and need a stock silver fender will buy or trade mine for yours.pm me is your interested.thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Did you use a different sissy bar than the honda OEM one? I haven't removed mine since the dealer installed it but I didn't think it required any new holes and if you were to remove it honda has that chrome plate type thing for that area?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No stock siisy bar but im going with a solo seat from c&c and i do not want the chrome plate ,im going to have the rear fender air brushed.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
you sure the hole won't still be there on anybody's stock? Or do you plan to have it filled in when you get the paint work?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Well if you're going to get some paint work done might as well just have the painter fill the hole(s) and that would save from trying to find another fender, I doubt you are going to find anyone that will just trade and there are not many for sale right now as others <Dave> is trying to find one also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts