Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I am looking to buy a wind shield for my fury does anyone have recommendations on what looks good but gives the wind blockage? and what size gear is needed 1" or 1.25"
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
544 Posts
Memphis shades has a selection of windshields, batwings, and other stuff for the fury.
Yes, agreed, a no brainer

Memphis Shades "Speed Demon" cut with black brackets.

Full functionality and maintains lean chopper look.

You can ride all day with NO wind fatigue !

·
Registered
2013 Honda Fury Vance and Hines, Cobra Power flow Air Intake, Dynojet Power commander V,
31 Posts
Hey all
I am looking to buy a wind shield for my fury does anyone have recommendations on what looks good but gives the wind blockage? and what size gear is needed 1" or 1.25"
Hey all
Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
8 Posts
I started out with a National Cycle Motorcycle "FlyScreen" Windshield, Dark Smoke.
It fit fine and looked great, but at only 10" high, it was too short for me and the wind buffeted my head.
Composite material Auto part Natural material Automotive tire Automotive exterior

I sold it and installed the Memphis Shades Pop Top Sportshield in Dark smoke, Model Number MEB 1922.
It is the cat's meow - I love it!
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

1 - 15 of 15 Posts