Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone with a windvest windscreen tell me if there would be any clearance problems with cannella risers....the windscreen would be 1" farther back and 1.5" higher....also can windvest be lowered at all to compensate...thanks in advance for help...don't want to give up my risers

·
Registered
494 Posts
can someone with a windvest windscreen tell me if there would be any clearance problems with cannella risers....the windscreen would be 1" farther back and 1.5" higher....also can windvest be lowered at all to compensate...thanks in advance for help...don't want to give up my risers
I received my cannella risers today and installed with my windvest. No clearance issues and you are correct, screen is 1" further back and 1.5" higher. For me this is no issue as I had my windvest brackets about a 1/4" up on the handlebars and with the cannella riser I lowered them as far as possible making the windvest about 1.25" higher which is fine as I still comfortably look over the screen.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.