Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I had this working before ... I have a kuryakyn RTB module running my 2 LEDS lights which when they are on hit blinkers nothing . hit brake flashes 3 times then no lights . Switch blinker on hit brake flashes 3 times no brake but blinker is working . Unplug LEDS from right left blinker on RTB and plug into red/ brake nothing at all . oh and I have two RTB modules and both do the same thing .Remember this all worked at one point ... Changed blinker relay checked turn/ horn fuse good . Any one have any idea ???

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Ok I had this working before ... I have a kuryakyn RTB module running my 2 LEDS lights which when they are on hit blinkers nothing . hit brake flashes 3 times then no lights . Switch blinker on hit brake flashes 3 times no brake but blinker is working . Unplug LEDS from right left blinker on RTB and plug into red/ brake nothing at all . oh and I have two RTB modules and both do the same thing .Remember this all worked at one point ... Changed blinker relay checked turn/ horn fuse good . Any one have any idea ???
Are you certain that all wiring is correct? Is it possible that you may have switched a wire around somewhere?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are you certain that all wiring is correct? Is it possible that you may have switched a wire around somewhere?
It's all correct it worked at one point never disconnected it had the bike all apart did some LEDS in the front went to connect the back and this is my new problem. So I bought another RTB and same thing .

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what was it?
I took the headlights apart and disconnected the front sigs worked fine. Off each LED there are only two wires so in the front you have two hot and a ground so I sliced the two hots together and ran it that way It worked fine for the front but somehow screwed the back lights up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts