Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
I was in there Friday night and Dave was loading up a silver bike and said he was making a delivery. Must have been your bike. Good choice.

Did you get a chance to check mine out in the service dept? Blue w/250 tire kit.

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
Richard 1- I sure did check yours out..that tire is a monster. I do love the fender, wish I could get one for the stock tire width or maybe a little wider. I must have missed ya on friday, I was there til about 5pm and yes Dave was loading up my bike. When its warmer, and your bike is in once piece, we will have to get together.
I had a closing in Troy (I'm a realtor) scheduled for 5pm and it got pushed back to 6 so I killed time at the dealer. We were probably there at the same time.

Low & Mean are working on some fender options. I have some Kury Smoked Bezel turns signals that would look alful good on yor bike. Let me know if your interested.

Yeah, we'll have to hook up. "Stonewheel" on hear lives close, so we have gotten together a few times.

· Premium Member
6,715 Posts
I have a big loop I like to take when I go out riding. Part of it is rt 39 in carrolton and out around atwood lake. Are you close to there?
Were in Dayton, west of Columbus. I think you are NW of Columbus? From here, it is about an hour to Columbus. Do I have you in the right area? I'm all for a road trip if it works out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.