Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not rode this bike yet just wondering what you guys think for this being a woman's bike how it handles weight and things like that i hope to add some pink flames to my blue one soon:d

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I think you would look fine on it. The ergo's on the bike is pretty much spot on for any type of rider. I wouldn't mind getting one for my wife in the dark red! :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you have past experiance then it shouldnt be a problem!, The low speed cornering can be a lil tricky sometimes but you get used to it. I think the pink flames will be pretty cool too!, I added some pink to my girlfriends as well.

And her she is in her gear.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet ass yeah I am sure I am going to have to get used to the corners but my husband has a raider so maybe he can give me some pointers

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have not rode this bike yet just wondering what you guys think for this being a woman's bike how it handles weight and things like that i hope to add some pink flames to my blue one soon:d
This bike has a super low seat height and is well balanced. Soo easy to ride! You will love it...:D

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts
woman rider

my daughter rides mine all the time.scared at first but i cant get her off of it now.good luck.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sweet ass yeah I am sure I am going to have to get used to the corners but my husband has a raider so maybe he can give me some pointers
My husband is teaching me to ride on his tricked our Raider. It is intemidating to say the least. It is not only a 1900, but has won awards like "Peoples Choice" and "Best Custom." I personally haven't ridden a Fury yet, but my husband put money down on a blue one that will arrive at my dealer in August. He test drove it and said that it handled better at slow speeds than ANY bike he has ever ridden! It will "fit" me better than the Raider. Sounds like we have alot in common. I'm in Colorado. Where are you?

·
Registered
45 Posts
The bike is really easy to ride, knowing from experience. It's really light and turns fairly easy. Thought I would have a lot of trouble with turning it, but you can really lean into your turns without worrying about scraping. Hubby has a VTX1300 and that feels like a beast compared with the fury. Great bike for a woman!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts