Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned this in passing in the June FotM contest thread, but I wanted to let the community know that I entered my first live bike contest on Saturday, June 4, 2011 at Z&M Cycles in Greensburg, PA. It was their 2011 Customer Appreciation Summer Day event and the People's Choice Bike Contest is a big part of it. There were thousands of people there and hundreds of bikes, but only about 30 entrants into the contest. I was the ONLY metric bike that entered...the rest were Harley's. The crowd was also a very pro-Harley bunch, and many were surprised to see a Honda looking the way my baby does.

So I won first place by 20+ votes, and my family only accounted for 3 votes (mom, dad, daughter). None of my friends came out (many don't know I ride for personal reasons). This win is a true win for metrics in general, but definitely for the Fury and how much this bike is making an impact in a sea of Pagans and Harley lovers. :)

I won a beautiful trophy, half the entrance fee take, and a gift certificate for Z&M's shop for any product or service (may try to order Raw Design's fork tube covers through the shop since it's primarily a Harley shop). I'm very proud of the fact that I went there alone, armed only with my pride-and-joy Fury, and won first place. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Way to go brotha, your hard work and beautiful bike is paying off now. Get a few snapshot with the bike and trophy up after you get the fixed one.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
nice... congrats man, glad to see the fury doing some work out there.

i won my first one this year as well, now i want to line em up!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yep BT it is nice to win. CONGRATULATIONS I have entered 4 shows and won 1st every time plus Peoples Choice, Best of Show and I know how you feel so keep entering and winning. Again CONGRATULATIONS:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts