Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever wish there was a simpler way to add accessories that require leads to the battery? ...and maybe a little space to add stuff like the "brain-boxes" to led light controller or alarm etc.? Well I'm working on something right now that will attach to the front of the frame above the radiator that will house a fuse block with a negative post too. It will work like a little glove box probably even store some small tools. I am making mine to work with my chin scoop but while I'm at it I'm drawing out the plans and making a mock-up for a fury without a chin scoop. I will post pics when I'm done.If anyone is interested when all is said and done I will be happy to share the design....but if you want me to make you one I will need to charge ya for materials so far I'm in it for about $60 in just materials.:geek:

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why thank you .... I have just been sooooooooooooooooooooo busy. How's life treating ya? Did ya hear John Travolta thought he had Corona virus......but it turned out to just be Saturday night fever he didn't need to be put on a respirator but he's stayen alive ....whaaaaaat? been a while had to drop a horrible joke. stay tuned I just bought a crap load of new goodies for my bike and today I fabricated a box for a fuse block and those little electrical boxes for led lights and stuff. So far so good.....I'll try to post some pics tomorrow , though it's not gonna be totally assembled but you can see the parts to it and get an idea as to where I'm going with the design.
Peace!
Enoch

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone ever wish there was a simpler way to add accessories that require leads to the battery? ...and maybe a little space to add stuff like the "brain-boxes" to led light controller or alarm etc.? Well I'm working on something right now that will attach to the front of the frame above the radiator that will house a fuse block with a negative post too. It will work like a little glove box probably even store some small tools. I am making mine to work with my chin scoop but while I'm at it I'm drawing out the plans and making a mock-up for a fury without a chin scoop. I will post pics when I'm done.If anyone is interested when all is said and done I will be happy to share the design....but if you want me to make you one I will need to charge ya for materials so far I'm in it for about $60 in just materials.:geek:
Damn! ..... design flaw.....gotta re-make the proto-type cause it's 1/4 too tall and hard to mount with the hardware I'm using but the base plate works good! I'm just a lil too impatient at the moment, I really NEED to settle down and wait for the fuse block before I continue so I know exactly where to do the final mount and also I might be able to shave a bit from the height of the cover.:unsure:

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope ...I don't do facebook nor will I ever ...lol (I looked at the source code back in the day and saw too many potential security breach points) and......I was right ! hehehe. Um I did post some wiring pics here though. Here's a sneek peek just for you .... atm I am painting my designed parts and tomorrow the fuse block will be here. I just can't mount it yet till I get my chin scoop cause that's more or less what the backplate will mount to. Now mind you if someone did not have a chin scoop 1 1/2" rubberized cable clamps would totally work to mount it to the bike (I looked at the clamps today) Cool thing about having the chin scoop is it makes for an additional little cubby to store/mount small electrical components like (brain box to led lights,fuel tuner,alarm control box,relays etc.)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok am I missing something?? I can not seem to view my pics other than the thumbnails?? Is there a limit on pics I can post? or view? My old art pics are large and viewable but nothing else seems to be viewable for me on my end......?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ok am I missing something?? I can not seem to view my pics other than the thumbnails?? Is there a limit on pics I can post? or view? My old art pics are large and viewable but nothing else seems to be viewable for me on my end......?
I know on some forums it's a max of 8 pictures per post. It used to be that way. I'm not sure if that's actually a thing now. There's a limit to the number of times you can edit posts per __ days, but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

I would go through and verify what your account settings are. I tried to click on one of your photos, and in most cases it will give you an enlarged version of the thumbnail in the thread. This is what I got for yours:

BTW, nice looking work. Very clean.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally lmao (I'm such a nerd sometimes) I think I fixed it in the settings .... thank krashDH 🤘
Verified that it works as well

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okie Dokie then ...... so far so good...... now I just have to wait till my chin scoop and other parts get here so I can finish mounting the fuse block and wire everything up. But here is a look at what it will look like more or less. By the way I have a black rgb halo ring daymaker with remote key fob for sale $50 + shipping....just throwing that out there.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okie Dokie then ...... so far so good...... now I just have to wait till my chin scoop and other parts get here so I can finish mounting the fuse block and wire everything up. But here is a look at what it will look like more or less. By the way I have a black rgb halo ring daymaker with remote key fob for sale $50 + shipping....just throwing that out there.

By request here are some pics from the front, though I don't have my chin scoop yet which will hide the back plate and act as a small "cubby" space to put my led controller boxes in.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been at it allll day so far and still going..... So update, I had to rearrange the fuse block so I could fit in 3 toggle switches to the top part of the cover. I also may in the future make these to order, I can make a version for bikes without a full chin scoop.(they will probably be around $100 raw aluminum, so it can be painted to match your bike). I have been wanting to get rid of the chrome on my bike but also did not want to "black out" my entire bike either soooooooooooo I came up with a solution that I personally have not seen done on a Fury yet....that would be "black chrome" and that is what I've been doing all day. Also I am making aluminum side covers for the sides of the motor/radiator and the one behind the right side crank case which will be covered in carbon fiber vinyl wrap and mounted with little spiked bolts I rigged up. Will post pics of the black chrome later tonight or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here's a few pics... new blue tooth speakers

patterns for side covers

the bolts made from 6m and valve stem caps

"black chrome" painted parts with chrome air intake cover to show contrast

1 - 16 of 16 Posts