Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It would be cool if someone on here new how to put up a map that you could pin your location (General) Even global kinda like when you look something up and it shows little flags or better a little FURY..lol..You could click on it and it would id username..Might help Guys/Gals hook up for rides...??? Just a thought...............:D

Hey Moderators you guys know of anything like that as an add to the site..??

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
They had something like that on the VTXOA forum. It even included phone numbers (if you wanted to include) and if you have a trailer or truck to help with bike. Was a good idea, since we are all over the country and some don't have towing services. Even with towing.....a lot of horror stories about negligent or uninformed tow truck drivers damaging bikes even more.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
They had something like that on the VTXOA forum. It even included phone numbers (if you wanted to include) and if you have a trailer or truck to help with bike. Was a good idea, since we are all over the country and some don't have towing services. Even with towing.....a lot of horror stories about negligent or uninformed tow truck drivers damaging bikes even more.
Copy the link over where you saw it please...

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
If everybody had iPhones it'd be really easy!
ahh Im anti apple, no iphone (htc touch pro) no macbook (msi 1722 barebones topped out for specs)

·
Registered
437 Posts
What if one person from each state did one and we could sticky the links per state some where. That way it doesn't put all the work on just one person.

...Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What if one person from each state did one and we could sticky the links per state some where. That way it doesn't put all the work on just one person.

...Just a thought.
I would not mind but i still can't figure out how to do pictures :eek: unfourtunatly i have very poor computer skills....:confused:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

...Just a thought.
could just do a state roll call with a location topic, list the state then if you want to hang with local riders have them post their county. Common sense would say that if i was at my home town I would look at pennsylvania and ohio (since i go to western edge of pennsylvania). then for when im home i would just look for south florida county's. If i go to my Buddies at FSU i could look for north florida counties, alabama and whatever states are in panhandle area. The link layout would go Forums>Locations> (state) then within that state thread just scroll for County's that are local and PM the people to try meeting up. Just have a rule where you post county skip some lines and post whatever counties your willing to travel to

It would allow a little time for someone to figure out pinning locations on a map display

1 - 20 of 44 Posts