Honda Fury Forums: banner

What are you going to do with your fury

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at the IMS show this weekend and saw these concept bikes. They look good and I was thinking that this might be my next step after the Fury.

How about everyone else. Would you trade in your fury for one of these?

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
nopes. i 'cruise' on my baby--
those concept bikes are nice--but, they don't look comfy.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I will never get rid of my Fury... She is the first new item after starting my new life with no wife... but would get the bagger as a third bike so the GF and I can go on a weekend cruise. The bad part is they will change that bike up so much before it is on the production line so will have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Keeping the Fury for the foreseeable future. That Stateline bagger reminds me of the Victory.

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Keeping the Fury for the foreseeable future. That Stateline bagger reminds me of the Victory.
What I thought also. Never plan on removing Fury from my possession, might buy something else one day but the Fury is mine!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Those aren't concepts...............and will never hit the showroom floor looking like that

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Those bike are design excercises and will not be production bikes. I do like the "Honda wing" design on the tank of the second bike. They should produce some of the parts for guys who want the look.

·
Banned
622 Posts
id trade mine for a orange '11 fury but i want my fender !!!!!! and my seat o wait no ill trade it right now for one cause all the fenders and seats are off because im mocking things up for stock for you all....so yes give me a orange 11 please!!!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
No, would not trade my Fury for those "things". Personally, I cant handle the 2011 color choices for the Fury, either. Except for the "red" that is.....It's one of those "to each his own" things but my first impression of the new colors was WTF were they thinking. JMO

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
id trade mine for a orange '11 fury but i want my fender !!!!!! and my seat o wait no ill trade it right now for one cause all the fenders and seats are off because im mocking things up for stock for you all....so yes give me a orange 11 please!!!!!
you've painted your bike 473 times but can't change your color to orange? :confused:

I like the green bettah sir

·
Banned
622 Posts
im not ready to paint the frame yet that will be a late spring project....combs coatings inc has a almost chrome jet hot coat that he can spray it that when u wipe it down really good with 0000 brillo pad then buff it turns almost chrome. and thats when ill do a extreamly brite color like the orange

·
Registered
724 Posts
That bagger is bad azz. I would trade her in for that for sure. Black motor, storage, navigation and more horsepower, no brainer for me.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Id take the bagger with a fatter back tire, or a fury with the single sided swingarm like the Prostreet looking one has. Unless they do those I will keep my fury for a very long time

1 - 20 of 40 Posts