Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well for all you north easiest it almost hit 70° today. So you know what I did, I took the bike out for the ride. It was the first ride I took since I put on all my new winter modifications. I have to tell you it was a totally different bike. I like it.

PS I just had to tell someone.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
724 Posts
You got me there. It was raining here in SoCal. But I am riding my dirt chopper tomorrow. Gonna be a little muddy.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
it was nice here in TN the last couple of days, got to ride to work yesterday and then me and the wife got to put about 50 miles on today but had to hurry up because it was about to rain, felt good to get on the bike. it was a little cool today but still road, can't wait to get my new leather jacket from leatherup.com, got a bad ass skull jacket off of there and also got a tool bag, they have some good prices too! plus you can look online for discount coupons and get another 10-15% off.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm so jealous! I had early meetings today and my girl is still in hibernation. Not enough time to get her out before my day started. I think next weekend will be when I get her out to do my mods. If there was a way to get it in my apartment I would be happy for the remainder of the winter. Glad at least to see someone get to enjoy themselves today.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had to get out yesterday so I rode top work and back. 100 miles felt great. Its been a while. Now we have wind blowing like crazy. Its supposed to gust up to 65mph today.

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
i got out the last two days.bike is on the lift now for tear down.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Yeah, it’s been good to get out the last couple of days. I did about 20 miles yesterday but the 20-30mph wind is a killer. I’m not complaining though!

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
yeah, we're lucky down here. rode to work 4 out of 5 days this week.
i'd like to do a ride w/o heavy traffic--(now i'm getting picky).

maybe i'll squeeze in a ride to the upper Keys tomorrow.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well for all you north easiest it almost hit 70° today. So you know what I did, I took the bike out for the ride. It was the first ride I took since I put on all my new winter modifications. I have to tell you it was a totally different bike. I like it.

PS I just had to tell someone.

I took my Fury out as well. It was 70 degrees here in south jersey. I went out with a few friends. I put almost 150 miles on my bike. We had a great time.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Glad you got out dude .... I on the other hand got stuck at work dealing with a bunch of assholes pouring 200 yds. Of concrete .... on a better note your locals waiting list dropped down to 22 weeks . Work is picking up....

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
working on the fury so i took the vtx out.not the same but it was nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts