Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Those look cool but I see they are only offered in 41mm and 39mm. That would be a problem since the Fury hase 45mm forks.
Are the front forks 45mm? Probably right at 45mm but for some reason I was under the impression and thought when I was making up my for clamps back a year ago I remember them to be 41mm.
Any ways here is another vendor that has them that I have been watching for some time but I also can't pull the trigger because of the high cost of them.
Wrap-Around LED Billet Fork Clamps

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Yea, I'll probably end up having to change out to these with the new forks on the bike to cover up the line from the extenders... If I remember correctly, snuff ordered the 49mm...

· Premium Member
6,029 Posts
Grrrr, what line needs to be covered with the extenders? Tha could be a deal breaker. I don't want to have to put lights on the front!
It's barely noticeable... least from the pics... That why I said "probably", as I am using my imagination on what the line is going to look like once I put on the triple tree's and fork extenders. It's from the 3" extensions where it meets the top of the forks... All extention kits have this on bikes, especially if they extend past the top tree, unless they come with something to cover it up. Was also thinking of finding a 46mm rolled piece of metal of some kind to cover it up when I put on the tree's... looking around at the moment for a piece that will fit exactly in that space.

You would think for the cost of these little babies you would have an option and be able to get the right size to fit properly without adding a shim to them.
Agree... I think Radiantz makes it initially???, and the guy that I talked to sounded really nice on the phone and was willing to work with me on the rear LED's that I bought... maybe he could do the same for these?

· Premium Member
4,750 Posts
Those are nice, but very expensive. I'm probably one of the very few people around here that like the lollipops, not the black plastic or plastichrome, but I like the idea of lollipops and I think the lollipops give the front end some width and I seem to like that for some reason compared to the LED's that make the front end look skinny, just my opinion.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.