1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Matte Fury w/aluminum rims on Ebay..

Found one on Ebay a Matte Fury with aluminum rims looked strange to me, but the Fury was in FL. 450 miles on it and asking $11,000.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Thompson Honda in Terre Haute, IN has one on the floor and will most likely deal. May be worth a shot and not a real bad drive.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Found one on Ebay a Matte Fury with aluminum rims looked strange to me, but the Fury was in FL. 450 miles on it and asking $11,000.
too far for me to look at.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought mine in Massilion last year, they are good guys with no hidden stuff. I drove 1000 miles round trip. The wisconsin dealers want retail.

They have a loading ramp so it will fit in the back of most trucks.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I got mine at my local dealer at the cheapst price possible. I got my matte silver for $11,600. That's the cheapst price I could find on line for one. They were asking $13,000. Find what you want online plus shipping cost and tell them to match the price. Even better if there are no shipping costs.
They should do it with no problem.
Do the same with after market parts. Then you have leverage and don't need to go anywhere.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Go to ebay and put this #160433687659 in the ebay search box and click "go". And a bad ass matte black fury will come up. Claims there is $11,000 in mods. It has 850 miles on the bike.
This bike is complete. You won't need to change a thing.
I would have bought it if I saw it before I bought my new one.
I have seen it for sale in here for $13,000. Don't quote me on that. It is a steel.
Save yourself the time, money, pain, anguish, of finding the perfect god damn mods you want.
I HATE IT!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts