Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to sell me their passenger footpegs let me know. I'm looking for everything including the bolts to attach them to the frame.

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
i think I have a couple set, will have to do some digging

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
You're looking to buy the stock oem passenger footpegs? I'm surprised to hear that, might as well spring the extra few dollars and get you a nice set of aftermarket ones. If no one else finds theirs and sells them to you hit me up I have the front and rear stock pegs, turn signal covers, levers, air intake and probably other stuff I have forgotten about.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're looking to buy the stock oem passenger footpegs? I'm surprised to hear that, might as well spring the extra few dollars and get you a nice set of aftermarket ones. If no one else finds theirs and sells them to you hit me up I have the front and rear stock pegs, turn signal covers, levers, air intake and probably other stuff I have forgotten about.
are there aftermarket ones that are sold as the whole assembly? or just the peg itself?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Are you looking for the bracket that attached the footpegs to the frame also?

I don't know where you bought your bike, but if you bought it from a dealership I would say to go back to them and tell them you want those, if you bought from a private sale I would ask the previous owner, or someone on here might be willing to give them up, quiet a few without the passenger seat and pegs that might give them up, and your last option is to purchase online/dealer, but that would be the last option as I know there is some floating around here, as a matter of fact I think I have the rear pegs with bracket, but I would have to double check.

When you purchase aftermarket pegs you are only going to get the pegs, and adapters <sold seperately> that are needed to attach them to the peg bracket, they are not going to come with the bracket that attaches to the bike/frame.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
I use a solo seat and I gave this girl a ride home the other day and she sat on the small back lip of the seat and wrapped her feet around my waist and off we went (saw it in a movie and it turns out it works).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts