Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for one that isn't chipped up to bad from the road, but most importantly, no broken tabs where it attaches to the radiator. I was in a hurry removing mine and you know the rest!

I'm in 38680 (just south of Memphis tn) and can pay with paypal.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
I'm looking for one that isn't chipped up to bad from the road, but most importantly, no broken tabs where it attaches to the radiator. I was in a hurry removing mine and you know the rest!

Thanks
I got one you can have for free, just pay shipping..
I have a paypal account..
Send me your address via PM
T

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW!

I just wanna say thanks to you guys for the help and offers! I was really blown away by the responses. I'm a regular on many other car forums and have never seen the generosity and willingness to help someone out like on here. Just goes to show that the general sterotype of bikers being troublemakers and outcasts couldn't be more wrong!

Thanks a ton guys!

John

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Special thanks to Tony and tony_fury you guys are the best!

tony_fury you got a PM!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
I just wanna say thanks to you guys for the help and offers! I was really blown away by the responses. I'm a regular on many other car forums and have never seen the generosity and willingness to help someone out like on here. Just goes to show that the general sterotype of bikers being troublemakers and outcasts couldn't be more wrong!

Thanks a ton guys!

John
Nah, we just like your picture is all... and hoping to meet up with that pretty lady... errr, I mean you when we get a chance too ;)

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts

Thanks
John:
Shipping label printed and boxed up for pickup.
Sent you a PM with the confirmation number and my PayPal info.
They should pick it up this afternoon, so you should see it in a few days.:)
Shipping via USPS

Take care
Tony

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
$$$ sent. Thanks again tony!

John

John:
Shipping label printed and boxed up for pickup.
Sent you a PM with the confirmation number and my PayPal info.
They should pick it up this afternoon, so you should see it in a few days.:)
Shipping via USPS

Take care
Tony

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nah, we just like your picture is all... and hoping to meet up with that pretty lady... errr, I mean you when we get a chance too ;)
Unfortunatly im not as easy on the eyes as the old lady.

The fury gets enough attention as is, but when i've got the wife on the back, people tend to tailgate me no matter how fast i go...:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.