Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much needed input because I'm about to flip out . I received a tracking number two days ago from a cycle shop so today I call UPS and they tell me they never received that package . This shit was $800 already charged to my card. What would u do ???

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Call the shop and if they can’t give you strait answers, then get your money back.

Hey dragboat, I found out yesterday that my jack works on the left side also.:D

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call the shop and if they can’t give you strait answers, then get your money back.

I can imagine their excuse what happens when they say or if the say it was picked up ?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts

Check Sick & Twisted house for your package. Shouldn't be a problem as far as getting your money back if you paid by credit card but it does suck waiting for something and nobody knows where it is.

Oh and Richard, have you mastered both functions of that new jack both up and down or just up?

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
It’s their problem to find the package not yours. Give them a deadline and let them know you want your money back if they can’t provide you with satisfactory answers.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It’s their problem to find the package not yours. Give them a deadline and let them know you want your money back if they can’t provide you with satisfactory answers.
I hope for their sake they have a good answer because I will blow them up on this site .

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
CHILL and then go in for the k??l

Every one deserves one chance IMO

If they screwed up ask for a refund of shipping cost or
take some winter of the bill 10% or a WORST a 25.00 instore credit for your troubles

I have gotten thousands back by speaking CALMLY and firmly! Free nights at 5 star hotels because SHIT wasnt right from JUMP STREET!

Explain you are very disapionted by this experince and unhappy with the service THUS far!

Ask for a manager if you dont like what they have to say

Led:cool:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Every one deserves one chance IMO

If they screwed up ask for a refund of shipping cost or
take some winter of the bill 10% or a WORST a 25.00 instore credit for your troubles

I have gotten thousands back by speaking CALMLY and firmly! Free nights at 5 star hotels because SHIT wasnt right from JUMP STREET!

Explain you are very disapionted by this experince and unhappy with the service THUS far!

Ask for a manager if you dont like what they have to say

Led:cool:
I hear you he'll get his chance to explain and at that point I will decide if I want to put him on blast on this site. To me if you say something and you give your word you stick by it so in other words don't tell me you can deliver when in actuality you can't.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

Universal huh? That is great! Do you have to be ambidextrous:D
Oh nearly forgot are you carry it to the Indyfest? Might need it for a mod

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Wish I could right now but I'm in NY they are in Cali . I have steam coming out my ears ! I already went off on my 19 month old pediatrician this morning. flipped on him 10 minutes ago .
They don't have phones in NY?:rolleyes::D
I am guessing that you don't have the #? If that's the case goggle the name of the shop.
Also if a shipping label is generated then so is a tracking #. When you placed your order they may have printed a label right away and not shipped your part due to many reasons. They don't have it, waiting for it, making it, things like that. So it shows that your product hasn't been picked up yet. This has happened to me as well and that was the problem. Not saying that that is also what has happened to you but it's a possibility.
As we have found out a lot of places don't stock a lot of parts. But they neglect to tell us this because we wouldn't give them our money if they did.
I AGREE WITH YOU THOUGH! It's bullshit! We deal with it all the time.
You order the sumo yet?

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
i had places print shipping lables and not ship for 4 or5 days.i dont tell customers when i exspect parts anymore.i just order while they are here.that way they know i ordered and i give them a copy of the order.sucks to be on the receiving side.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i had places print shipping lables and not ship for 4 or5 days.i dont tell customers when i exspect parts anymore.i just order while they are here.that way they know i ordered and i give them a copy of the order.sucks to be on the receiving side.
I have a funny feeling this is what is happening . The guy told me he can deliver but I had a feeling he didn't have everything he needed to complete the order. So to appease me he sent me a tracking number as well as billed my card and is waiting for whatever is missing then he will send out.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I have a funny feeling this is what is happening . The guy told me he can deliver but I had a feeling he didn't have everything he needed to complete the order. So to appease me he sent me a tracking number as well as billed my card and is waiting for whatever is missing then he will send out.
The post office sucks too and doesnt always update that info. I would just call or email them and ask if they have an ETA, If something is backordered and they dont have a close ETA see if they can ship what they have, then drop ship or ship the rest at a later date.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
They don't have phones in NY?:rolleyes::D
I am guessing that you don't have the #? If that's the case goggle the name of the shop.
Also if a shipping label is generated then so is a tracking #. When you placed your order they may have printed a label right away and not shipped your part due to many reasons. They don't have it, waiting for it, making it, things like that. So it shows that your product hasn't been picked up yet. This has happened to me as well and that was the problem. Not saying that that is also what has happened to you but it's a possibility.
As we have found out a lot of places don't stock a lot of parts. But they neglect to tell us this because we wouldn't give them our money if they did.
Oh aren’t you the patient one! I bet you go into cardiac arrest if someone pulls in front of you at the beer drive thru.:D

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Oh aren’t you the patient one! I bet you go into cardiac arrest if someone pulls in front of you at the beer drive thru.:D
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!:eek::p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts