Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tank and fenders, red and they are used, not abused. They look good, one very small scratch on the rear fender near the screw hole for the seat. pictures are available.

The rear fender did originally have the honda sissy bar, which means I have the 4 holes drilled into the rear fender. If you ride 2 up you'll never notice, if you ride solo you will want to plug them. I plugged them and they look fine, but its a riders preference.

Again I have pics of how I handled it.

I'm looking to see if theres interest in them and how much they are worth. I was thinking about keeping them but theres no good reason for me to keep them on the shelf in the garage if I can sell them for a reasonable amount of money (to buy more stuff!)

again just seeing if theres interest in this stuff....

I would upload pics but it doesn't seem that I can from my android!

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how come you have extra parts?
Interesting story, I bought a red fury about the same time they were released 2 years ago. I was the first on the block to have one and my neighbor this past year said he was going to buy one. I thought that would be great, I just asked him not to get the same color as mine.

The jack-wagon bought the same color bike and lives 2 houses away from me.

No sir, didn't like that. So when he left his bike outside, I came by and disassembled it and now selling the parts.

I'm totally kidding!! I bought some damaged tins and sent them to Easy E to pimp em out. I held on to my originals, but now I have the custom painted ones and I don't need my originals anymore.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Scratch..

would love to see pics of the paint scheme and color choices you used on the red. Talking paint job with E as well, but have no clue on colors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts