Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I gotta say I like it.
The Fury's lines are much better and for me having the matte color I almost like this bike better except for it's stance.
The stryker has a much better stock exhaust IMO and I like the color scheme.
I will say I don't like the spoke at a curve.
Rear fender is better then ours. Belt driven is eaiser and cheaper to mod (fat tire) then ours. Better stock seat. Is it raked more then ours? I think ours is a 38 and the stryker is a 40!
Stock Fury to stock Stryker, I gotta say I might have had trouble choosing what bike to buy.
No matter now. My Fury, mods, and future mods will smoke that little bike!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey its a Raider with a new name...Is that a big suprise? So what...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

Same wheels....and front fender lol

I'd actually take the Raider over this.

·
Registered
835 Posts
It is the Raider's little brother! I love my husband's Raider, but there is a great deal of $$$'s in making his what it is today. If this bike had been out last year, I would still own my Fury!:D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Yamaha is awsome in the stuff they build, but over accent certain things, Like the funkey exhaust bend to match fender strut, the massive tank bezels.... Id take my fury any day

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Yamaha is awsome in the stuff they build, but over accent certain things, Like the funkey exhaust bend to match fender strut, the massive tank bezels.... Id take my fury any day
I love the looks of their engines. That's the only thing I like more then the Fury's

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I love the looks of their engines. That's the only thing I like more then the Fury's
Yeah their vtwins look better than honda. I would like that engine in the fury, with a rake kit and slammed rear fender

·
Registered
158 Posts
Interesting. If the choice were between the Stryker and the Raider, I'd take the Stryker. But since the Fury exists, it's obvious which one I'd choose :)

I notice that on the Stryker they 'opened' up the area behind the steering head as compared to the Raider, but the Fury has that area behind the steering head nailed style wise. There's no comparison !

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think the Fury just looks so much sleeker. The Yamaha just appears to be fatter, and definately not as bold styling. Personally, I'd still have gotten a Fury, even if the Yamaha is 2-3k less.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Yeah, I'm not feeling it. Even if the Fury was never produced, I would not have given this bike a second look.

Nice try Yamaha :cool:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Just my $0.02 worth.

I debated for about two months....between the Raider and the Fury. Finally went with the Fury, mostly because of the looks.....sleeker, cleaner...

I've owned two Yamahas...a 1100 V-Star (my first bike ever) and a couple years later...the 1600 Road Star....both EXCELLENT scooters.....No better or no worse than the Honda series, though.

If someone buys the Stryker, they'll surely like it a lot, I'm sure.....those factory pipes gotta' go!!!!! I agree.

·
Registered
330 Posts
A little to busy for me, not a very clean look, and no matter how hard I look, I don't see the chopper thing being as obvious as the Fury does.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
I like yamaha but don't like this. I have a club brother with a mean sounding tricked road star that I am hoping my fury sounds like after the HP kit is installed and everything dyno mapped.

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
If the Fury was never produced, this may have been the direction I went. The Raider can be a hot bike.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts