Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuggin Fabrication is reducing all 2009 inventories on exhaust for the Honda Fury, Kawasaki VN900 & Mean Streak. We are offering Honda Fury Forum members $150.00 off MSRP on Fury “Reapers”.The “Reapers” are our 2-2 exhaust system with a deep rich sound. The pipes are a 3 stepped, 1 ¾”X2”X2 ½ Dia. These pipes will increase your horsepower, torque and sound great. (Dyno results of 63HP & 80ftlb torque.)
We current have 3 sets of Chrome “Reapers” with internal ceramic & 2 Sets of Velvet Black ceramic “Reapers” left. Get your order in soon, they won’t last long at this price.

We will also knock $50.00 off our Fuggin EFI (Pre-Programmed) Fuel Controller with any “Reaper” order. The Fuggin EFI fuel controller is Plug & Play pre-tuned for these pipes.

The sale is only until their gone. To order contact me at 480/813-4474 or email at: [email protected]

Thanks

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The "Reapers" are starting to GO - get your order in!

The "Reaper" exhaust systems are starting to go. If you have been thinking about pipes, Now is the time to buy. These are the lowest prices on the "Reapers" you will see.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication

·
Registered
249 Posts
Fuggin Fabrication is reducing all 2009 inventories on exhaust for the Honda Fury, Kawasaki VN900 & Mean Streak. We are offering Honda Fury Forum members $150.00 off MSRP on Fury “Reapers”.The “Reapers” are our 2-2 exhaust system with a deep rich sound. The pipes are a 3 stepped, 1 ¾”X2”X2 ½ Dia. These pipes will increase your horsepower, torque and sound great. (Dyno results of 63HP & 80ftlb torque.)
We current have 3 sets of Chrome “Reapers” with internal ceramic & 2 Sets of Velvet Black ceramic “Reapers” left. Get your order in soon, they won’t last long at this price.

We will also knock $50.00 off our Fuggin EFI (Pre-Programmed) Fuel Controller with any “Reaper” order. The Fuggin EFI fuel controller is Plug & Play pre-tuned for these pipes.

The sale is only until their gone. To order contact me at 480/813-4474 or email at: [email protected]

Thanks

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
Any of these left? If so, with the sale prices, what would my total be for the Fury Reapers and the preprogrammed Fuel controller?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
For some reason these make the fury look more like a Buel to me. Don't know why, it just does with this exhaust.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm about to buy the Fuggin Reapers. I've actually been thinking about it for several months now ever since I saw a video clip of the prototype. I think they have kind of an old school look like I really like. I'd like to hear from anyone else who has them. Are ya happy with them? How do they sound? etc., etc.,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts