Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Got my Fury yesterday. It's matte silver and still bone stock. This is my first motorcycle. Been riding Vespas for a few years and logged about 15k miles since '06. My current Vespa is a 250 GTS. Top speed about 80. Never thought I would get a bike but the Fury just kept calling to me. Sure do love it so far. Can't wait to start learning from all you guys about how to care for and maintain it and of course mod it.:D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Welcome to our little online community, gratz on the fury and qucik question ... is this Doug. Or Michelle? .. lol :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and it's Doug. Michelle is the wife. Hope to have some good pics of her on the Fury soon! I need to get her one of those balls.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Welcome to the forums, hopefully we will get to see some pic's soon

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Cool, what color is the bike?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I think Red was looking at his own sig. You clearly stated that you have a Matte.

BTW ... keep the Vespa on the down low. There are some scooter haters here.:D

Congrats on the purchase. Be sure to read, and there are lots of pics in the gallery to look at.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I think Red was looking at his own sig. You clearly stated that you have a Matte.

BTW ... keep the Vespa on the down low. There are some scooter haters here.:D

Congrats on the purchase. Be sure to read, and there are lots of pics in the gallery to look at.
Doh, guilty as charged... need to hit that button and eject now... :p

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Great choice in color I must say. My Matte Silver won over the blue also. If the dealer had the blue I would of been riding it now but the Matte Silver was still in the crate so I wanted that. Good luck and you can spend lots of time on here on those rainy days. I hope your doing pipes and seat for the first mod. Definitely a must!

·
Registered
180 Posts
welcome aboard D&M. enjoy the ride (wrong color) :D

enjoy your time here on the forum, a lot to learn and a lot of good guys to help.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the bike, lots of good information and good people around so if you can't find something let someone know and we'll point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
well....atleast you got a black frame. But yeah you can spend lots of time shopping for bolt-ons and looking for other tricks.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hay Doug and M, First thing would be to order a video Ride Like A Pro from the Internet, $29.95. This will teach you how to turn and handle a larger and raked bike. He teaches Motorcycle Cops how to handle their bikes. It is a wealth of info and well worth it, even for people who have ridden for 30 years.
Then go to Honda Fury Forum, and then General Discussion, and on top you will see the FAQs thread by Redspawn, that will give you a years worth of education.
Other than that Welcome and enjoy. :)

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Welcome also D & M. What a wealth of information you can find here. Just remember to heed Mental's advice. THAT'S WHY HE IS MENTAL!:eek:

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Great choice in color I must say. My Matte Silver won over the blue also. If the dealer had the blue I would of been riding it now but the Matte Silver was still in the crate so I wanted that. Good luck and you can spend lots of time on here on those rainy days. I hope your doing pipes and seat for the first mod. Definitely a must!
Your stealership did have the blue, but i bought it first. LOL

Seriously.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts