Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, starting to feel like the Fury is the redheaded step child of bikes. Find something really cool, it's available for everything EXCEPT a Fury. So, instead of going the lazy route like most and just buy X part, I have to build it. Which, to be honest is fine, I can personalize it that way. But damn! Why does everyone hate the Fury?

·
Registered
378 Posts
They don't. The Fury is just so awesome, the aftermarket companies are trying to let the others catch up. Anyway, I machine just about all of my mods myself also.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
161 Posts
I have noticed since I got my bike that most all chrome accessories are no longer available. Even exhaust systems.
I wonder if Honda will continue with the model in 2021🤔

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@powgenman I ran into that with the exhaust myself. What is out there to me felt way over priced. There are work arounds if you don't mind basically adapting parts to fit. I bought a pair of Kuryakyn Crusher slipons for a Dyna, bought adapters and still had to cut a sleeve off of the stock exhaust to act as an adapter, and built a bracket to get them mounted to the bike. It sounds like alot of work, which it was, but no one else has Crushers on their Fury. If you think about it, back in the day this is how people customized their bikes. Yeah, it's frustrating that the parts aren't readily available, but it gives you the opportunity to stretch your imagination and truly make something that's one of a kind.

·
Registered
2010 Sabre / Fury hybrid
161 Posts
This is what customizing is about.
Checkout my Signature, My bike is what I call a Sabre/Fury Hybrid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts