Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
Yup this will be the third Thread, Its Frickin Sweet!!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
It they could trick it out like the Victory’s, they’d be on to something. Just a few more dollars to go first class is all I’m say’n.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That would totally be vader's bagger!!!

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
It they could trick it out like the Victory’s, they’d be on to something. Just a few more dollars to go first class is all I’m say’n.
I like the lines and exhaust low hidden and black..
Totally agree
The only hard baggers that truely caught MY eye in Daytona where the Victory bikes and there exhaust IMO a HOT one...:D

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Yes, but for a build under $11,000... it is nice and if they leave it like it is, it is almost an open pallet for people, kind of like the Fury was for us. Keep the price down and you got a winner there. Also, besides that... Just looked at the Victory and that think is ugly compared to this build, the lines are way better than the Victory.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I'm actually considering converting my fury to this... just not sure how difficult it would be and how much the cost will be. it would be nice to make everything interchangable... so long hauls I can put the bagger pieces on and around town I switch back to the stock look... I already have a paint scheme in mind, just need to find me a cheap fabricator who'll help me out... :cough: MFR :cough:

·
Registered
806 Posts
cheap fabricator who'll help me out... :cough: MFR :cough:
Cheap Fabricator = Oxymoron
MFR = Moron

Ha! Just kidding, Mike.

I talked to Erik via email and he is still supposed to be sending me the info on the shop that did the body work. The front fender is fit for the 23" wheel from Glenndyne but the whole ass should fit a Fury just fine as the Stateline and Fury have very similar frames with the only main difference being the backbone and up-pipes as they have different stock rakes.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I would sell my bike for this one!

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Cheap Fabricator = Oxymoron
MFR = Moron

Ha! Just kidding, Mike.

I talked to Erik via email and he is still supposed to be sending me the info on the shop that did the body work. The front fender is fit for the 23" wheel from Glenndyne but the whole ass should fit a Fury just fine as the Stateline and Fury have very similar frames with the only main difference being the backbone and up-pipes as they have different stock rakes.
I don't think I would go with such a big front wheel... I just want the body pieces, front, rear fenders, fairing, etc... everything just flows so nicely I wonder if fiberglass would be cheaper than metal...

I would just love a chance to paint this...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts