Honda Fury Forums: banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
“persona non grata”
Beware, this person is unacceptable and not welcome in our community. He has been banned. If he contacts you, do not attempt to do business with him as he has taken many members money and not delivered products as promised.

ok guys and gals i am taking my appointments from now till spring those of you serious about paintig your bike now is the time.... basic designs starting at $600 to one off killer customz at $1400 only serious calls please . 731 613 5247

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just finished doing a bike from calumet city ,south side of chicago he got his tins saturday and he said they were perfect when he got them back .....so its not hard

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Wish I had the cash just sent all my parts out for chroming, promised the wife we would get the tailgate painted on her new truck before I spend any more money on the Fury. Killer deal though my local guy wants $1500.00 for what I want

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
been kicking around the idea of doing my avatar mirrored on the tank.....not sure what color, etc....I like a deep red ghost, but have no creativity.....I'm pretty conservative (bet you couldn't tell).....may have to run some ideas with you and see what you might suggest.....hopefully, your Dec 4th run is still a go....(pm me info on it) and we can hook up and see.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
on facebook........go to search first name sick last name twizted make sure u spell it with the z or it wont find me

·
Registered
889 Posts
If you like, I'll post a review on the seat on here once it gets here. I'm holding off taking the bike in for paint until it gets here so I can ride on it before I say bye bye for the winter. If it takes too much longer, I'm gonna be riding in my Carhartts :eek: It might be something else you can advertise if you decide to become a vendor

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it should be there in a day or 2 i let amanda ship it....that was a mistake....haha she did the cheapest route cause times r tight but u will love it when it gets there..... i almost wrapped it in ostrich but didnt know how u would feel about that

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont take offense but i wont talk prices for paint on the thread , but you can pm me or call the number i have left and then if u get it done and show it off u can say what u have paid.... if this was something that everyone would pay then i would but each person is gonna have a different cost

·
Super Moderator
6,731 Posts
If you like, I'll post a review on the seat on here once it gets here. I'm holding off taking the bike in for paint until it gets here so I can ride on it before I say bye bye for the winter. If it takes too much longer, I'm gonna be riding in my Carhartts :eek: It might be something else you can advertise if you decide to become a vendor
it should be there in a day or 2 i let amanda ship it....that was a mistake....haha she did the cheapest route cause times r tight but u will love it when it gets there..... i almost wrapped it in ostrich but didnt know how u would feel about that
ryguy00, according to these posts you should have received your seat November 10th?

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
ryguy00, according to these posts you should have received your seat November 10th?
Interesting Richard, How ironic November 10th due date to Ryguy was also the same day I sent out my L&M seat pan and paid Tony $150 to have mine recovered. It might also be interesting to note that although my seat was showcased on Sick & Twitzed threads as a completed project a month ago it has somehow not found its way to its owner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.