Honda Fury Forums: banner

1361 - 1374 of 1374 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,617 Posts
I agree with almost everything you posted except this. It wasn't a rant. I was right on target. .....and no, this thread isn't here to offend anyone. If it does, those individuals should not post on here.

.....and lastly, who gives a shit if you offended anyone? PC be damned!

You wanna try living this side of the pond!......bloody politicians......:serious::serious:

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
Then he'll just buy the whole country and kick the fuckers out.
Yeah right, with his Russian financial backers. I'm sure the old guard will let that happen.

As Dave said on the other thread:

The days for politicians have far outlived themselves. The system was originally designed by our forefathers and meant for common folk people to trade in their work gloves for a designated term in office. Once in office they would make decisions and vote in laws based on the best interest of the country. They would serve their set term in office as designed and return to the working world.

Somewhere along the road the design of the system got lost. I welcome any business man with these same interest vs a career politician who's only agenda is to be a reelected career politician.

I'm only looking at it from the outside but I'd guess the establishment is unlikely to support him, so it'll be the people vs the establishment. How do you think it'll play out?

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Yeah right, with his Russian financial backers. I'm sure the old guard will let that happen.

As Dave said on the other thread:

The days for politicians have far outlived themselves. The system was originally designed by our forefathers and meant for common folk people to trade in their work gloves for a designated term in office. Once in office they would make decisions and vote in laws based on the best interest of the country. They would serve their set term in office as designed and return to the working world.

Somewhere along the road the design of the system got lost. I welcome any business man with these same interest vs a career politician who's only agenda is to be a reelected career politician.

I'm only looking at it from the outside but I'd guess the establishment is unlikely to support him, so it'll be the people vs the establishment. How do you think it'll play out?

Interesting times. IF he actually makes it all the way to the White House, I'm sure he'll shake things up as best he can, or die trying. Lord knows that den of vipers needs a good shaking.

·
Premium Member
5,366 Posts
:grin:
:grin:

Ah, the tumble weed wasn't needed.

I think you're on the money. He's all out to stir the whole crock up and may get scalded tipping it over. Interesting times indeed...

Sure miss that old wooden horse.

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Ah, the tumble weed wasn't needed.

I think you're on the money. He's all out to stir the whole crock up and may get scalded tipping it over. Interesting times indeed...

Sure miss that old wooden horse.
No, not needed. You have to remember that I am required to do some work in between entertaining you bastards. LOL

Yeah, I miss ol' Woodenhorse too. Sent him a PM a week or so ago. He responded and is really busy with lots of responsibilities.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
You all know if Trump gets in then the establishment will out him. Any president who's taken on the system has lost, it's just a matter of how they loose. But it'll be interesting to see how the people respond this time around.
Yet another thing to contend with.... All this talk of a brokered convention where they can just stick whomever they please in there regardless of what the people want. I think that would spell the end of the republican party.... Which I'm reality might not be a bad thing since it wouldn't mean the end of conservative values just the end of the party who has betrayed them.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Could you please elaborate on the above statement.
I can't agree with his fundy stance on abortions, his desire to inject his faith into politics. I think his ill conceived desire to 'eliminate' corporate taxes is simply pandering for right wing votes.

I don't really think Cruz has a chance, but then I never would have imagined Trump being where he is either...

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
I can't agree with his fundy stance on abortions, his desire to inject his faith into politics. I think his ill conceived desire to 'eliminate' corporate taxes is simply pandering for right wing votes.

I don't really think Cruz has a chance, but then I never would have imagined Trump being where he is either...
I see.... Thanks for the explanation... It bugs me when people make statements blanketly and then when asked to elaborate they can't come up with anything... Lol

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Well, since I wouldn't have seen him being in the top 2 left, or Trump, I don't generally make political predictions.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I really miss Woodenhorse and his political discussions.

Reading back through all the posts, this was a really fun thread. I even made myself laugh with some of my brilliant posts.
Regardless of the brilliance of your posts, it's Trumps fault. If my statement isn't convincing enough, ask the liberal Democrats !

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Regardless of the brilliance of your posts, it's Trumps fault. If my statement isn't convincing enough, ask the liberal Democrats !
Yes, the fact that the economy is doing good and the leftist idiots are becoming even more insane and retarded is Trump's fault. He's doing an even better job than I thought he would.

TRUMP........FOUR MORE YEARS!

1361 - 1374 of 1374 Posts